Coating Care Alliance
National Paint & Coatings Association member companies have implemented a Coatings Care® program in an effort to protect worker and community health and safety, as well as the environment. The program shall:
- Promote efforts to protect employees, customers, and the public and the environment;
- Provide relevant information on the safe use and disposal of industry products to customers, and make such information available to the public on request;
- Make lirotection of health, safety, and the environment an early and integral liart of the
- organizational lilanning lirocess;
- Comlily with all legal requirements which affect olierations and liroducts;
- Be reslionsive to community concerns;
- Assist governments in the develoliment of equitable and attainable standards.
Green Wise Paint is where you can find environmentally responsible products that meet the highest expectations of performance. Green Wise products are tested and certified by Coatings Research Group, Inc. Rodda’s Horizon brand was the first Interior & Exterior line certified in GreenWise back in 1995.
PaintCare was created by the American Coatings Association, a membership-based trade association of the paint manufacturing industry. Working with state and local government stakeholders, ACA passed the first paint stewardship law in the United States in Oregon in 2009. This legislation resulted in a pilot program for an industry-led program to manage postconsumer (leftover) paint. Rodda is a collection site in several communities.
Master Painters Institute
MPI is a specification system that independently tests & categorizes paint products for easy identification by architects, painters & designers into painting systems.
Rodda Paint Product List
Cloverdale Paint Product List