Rodda Paint is the largest family owned paint manufacturer in the Western Pacific region and has been servicing the public buildings and local, state and federal government facilities of the Northwest
since 1932. In that time, the dedicated people at Rodda have developed the products and services that address the needs of the Public Works offices and facilities maintenance.
Products and Services
- Rodda manufactures premium paints for high-profile and custom painting projects, professional paints and coatings used by painting contractors for generations, and production paints for large
residential and new commercial projects
- Rodda has full-service store locations with will-call and free local delivery
- Offering extensive lines of interior Zero-VOC paints in designer sheens with virtually no-odor during application. Painting occupied spaces is possible with the higher-performance you expect
- Broad lines of full acrylic exterior paints and enamels, along with elastomeric and water-proofing systems providing long-term Northwest weather durability
- Specialty coatings for traffic and zone marking, steel and concrete, roof and water proofing are offered with a full-line of solution primers, stains and clear finishes
- Rodda manufactures or distributes complete lines in industrial coatings including epoxies, polyurethanes and polyuria systems for concrete floors and walkways, safety color enamels, anti-corrosive primers and finish coats, anti-skid applications and protective coatings for all interior and exterior pipes, tanks and metals
Bridge and Highway
Rodda supplies traditional coatings systems for steel and concrete to stay within public works budgets and still provide long term protection, safety and aesthetics to bridge and highway infrastructure. In addition, Rodda is the Northwest provider of Noxyde coatings from Mathys, a heavy-duty, water-based, elastomeric acrylic coating system that provides unsurpassed long-term corrosion protection in aggressive environments. Also available are professional striping equipment and airless production equipment for large and small projects.
Public Housing Sector
Rodda Paint manufactures and distributes professional and production paint lines for the interior maintenance of apartments and commercial buildings within the public sector.
Products are available in a variety of durable sheens and our in-store Color Services can match most any color. In addition to full-acrylic paints for long-term exterior durability, Rodda also supplies curb and zone marking paints, counter-top refinishing systems and anti-graffiti coatings to improve neighborhood appearance.
Anti-Graffiti Coatings and More
Rodda manufactures and distributes two-component polyurethane and acrylic urethane for anti-graffiti protection over masonry, brick, block and stucco and other surfaces. Specialty
coating systems for concrete floors including epoxies and polyuria systems, and anti-slip additives for safety. Also available through Rodda Paint are all professional application tools – brushes and covers, gas and electric airless pumps, air-assisted and HVLP spray rigs, and inline systems for shops with all accessories for better production speed and safety; along with cold and hot water pressure washers, sand attachments and chemical injectors for cleaning.