Caution! Things to consider
- Clean working areas to improve the finished work.
- Proper dry times are critical.
- Spray application creates the smoothest finish, but creates a larger mess.
- Brush and roll has a smaller impact on the work area, but the finish is not as blemish free as spray millwork.
- Use an ammonia based cleaner to remove wax.
For more information about this or other painting tips & techniques, our paint & coatings products, or general DIY paint and coatings questions, please contact us online or by calling 1-800-452-2315.