Asphalt: 517101x Acrylic Latex Zone Marking Paint
Concrete: 717101 Alkyd Zone Marking Paint
Caution! Things to consider
- Allow for off site parking for 24 hours while application occurs
- Weather must be dry 24 hours prior to painting.
- Zone marking paint is dry to touch in 30 minutes.
- Safe to drive over stripe after 1 hour at 50°F
- Avoid rainfall for 4 hours at 50°F after re-striping
- Line stripers can be difficult to locate at rental yards. We do see them for multiple application uses. Plywood guides and a 3 inch or 4 inch roller cover are very efficient.
- Stencils for letters, numbers, and symbols are available online throught Titan.
- We also sell 7341 Driveline Striping Paint.
For more information about this or other painting tips & techniques, our paint & coatings products, or general DIY paint and coatings questions, please contact us online or by calling 1-800-452-2315.