Caution! Things to consider
- Maintenance: re-stain depending on exposure or wear every 1 to 3 years.
- On a deck (horizontal surface), one coat is good. Two coats are not better.
- Avoid pooling of stain on surface after application.
- Remember to wet plants prior to using stripper products.
- Please dispose of oily rags in proper fire proof containers.
- Always follow manufacturer's recommendations.
For more information about this or other painting tips & techniques, our paint & coatings products, or general DIY paint and coatings questions, please contact us online or by calling 1-800-452-2315.